As beautiful as it is functional, this bundle not only covers all the bases, it looks great while doing it. All the guidance you need to raise a Puppy Culture litter, plus charts, ideas, shopping lists, and worksheets to record your experiences. You'll be amazing with this one.
- A weekly nuts and bolts timeline and organizer of what to do when, based on the development of YOUR puppies.
- Our charts, records, worksheets and handy at-a-glance pages have you covered so you can spend less time worrying about whether you're doing everything you should be doing and more time relaxing and enjoying all the fun Puppy Culture activities!
- Customizable and expandable - Just like puppies, no two people learn in quite the same way. So we chose a three ring binder format that you can customize to suit your learning style. You can take pages out, move them to the back or front as you use them, add your own material or notes, or just group and reorganize things as you please.
- A complete record of your litter and their developmental milestones so you can fine tune your activities with future litters and develop your own "best practices."
11 chapters, each containing:
- Cover summary page of things to gather and review for that week
- "At A Glance" weekly developmental milestones to watch for and activities
- Additional guidelines with tips and cautions
- Recipes, ideas, and shopping lists
30 Pages of Charts and Worksheets, including:
- 7 whelping, weight, and litter record charts
- Milestone Charts
- 19 Worksheets for Puppy Culture protocols, with scoring system
- Includes 50 lessons, from whelping box to new home
- From early neurological stimulation, to aggression prevention, to potty training and leash walking, it's all here! Learn from top veterinary behaviorists, breeders, and dog trainers - scientifically proven to greatly improve outcomes for puppies!
***Upgrade Your Workbook to Laminated Pages for Only $25 Extra!***
- Heavy duty, 100# laminated bond resists spills and and wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Virtually tear proof!
- Make temporary notations with a dry erase marker or permanent notes with a permanent marker.
- Note that the worksheets and charts are not laminated so you can still easily write on them with any pen or pencil.